SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pep...

This is the first of 5 posts that I'll be making tonight...
Damn I'm on a roll!
I had too many things on my hands...
So I wasn't able to post anything since Friday.

So Friday...
Pep Rally.
I was almost caught with leaving school,
but I got in just in time!
Whew...

Carla and I were readers for the blessing...
So we were the only freshies in the sides...
I just love TC!!
Wahehe...
Moi and Carla got to meet cuties and hotties...

And jackpot with my crushies!
Ahihihi...
I saw Usher...
Mr. Hottie...
And of course, my beloved...
haha.
I was surrounded by hotties...

And I actually like basketball now!
Wahehe...
Carla is a big influence, thank you...
I got pictures of Aljamal and Escobal...
ZOMG!!! Certified hotties!!!
Haha...
I'm starting to sound like a dumb blonde..

I'm starting to become a groupie all over again...
haha...
Nostalgia?
Don't think so...
Just high from all the hot guys...

It was done around a bit past nine...
The lights were turned off and it wasn't turned on again after.
Damn, you could rape anyone there if you wanted.
haha.
But I opted to have my pictures taken with Aljamal, Escobal and Coach Koy.
Even got autographs from Aljamal, Escobal and Ekwe...

So there.
It was a fun night...
And that night started a lot of things...
which will be posted in the next posts.
Haha.

A penny for my thoughts:
I'd rather hurt myself than hurt the one I love.

I admire the man who said this to me.
Hope everything goes well with you...

1 down...
4 more to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number