SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Empty...

For the past few weeks,
I've been trying my best to be happy...
I've been putting a smile on my face every single day.
Even if I feel like crawling into a hole and cry my eyes out.
I wanna get mad...
I wanna cry.
But I can't.
I have to stay put and don't show any feeling.
I have to look nonchalant...
Even if my heart is breaking...

...

Someone new wants to come in.
But I'm begging for the old one to stay.
I like the new one...
I enjoy his company.
But I don't think anyone can surpass my feelings for the old one.
Haaaayyy...
Now I can honestly say that I can't really have what I want.

...

Beda won again today!
The score was 51-55...
I had one helluva good time.
I don't usually watch basketball...
but it was required,
so I figure I go to the game...
I paid a hundred bucks for it, anyway...

...

Somebody texted this to me.
I wanted to give him my reply...
But I was too afraid of what he'll think.
Well..
Hope you get to read this...
2 things you love about me:
- Your smile
- Your butt..XP
2 things you hate about me:
- You fooled me
- You like too many girls... :(
2 messages you like to tell me:
- Please be genuinely nice to me...
- I hope you realize how much I love you...
2 words to describe me:
- my 100% perfect boy
- mesmerizing
1 nickname you like to call me:
- My angel...

I'll give tell you something that would definitely tell you how much I've fallen for this guy:
My pc has this alarm that tells you if there's an incoming phone call.
I can disregard it,
but I don't,
because I'm still hoping that he'll call me..
Because he used to be the one who disrupts my net time...
And I always answer his phone calls...
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chico's right.
It's my problem now.
I have to help myself.
And I will...

Hayhay...
I miss Mama Bear and her words of faggotry...
I miss Steffy Foo and her slaps of "love"...
I miss Gise and her hyphaluting words...
I miss SaGaD...

:(

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

Oh baby badoodles. you and you're shit. :P

dont worry, you will here my faggotry soon. :P

Be cool.

Keep safe.

And love that ass baby!

Hahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number