SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Errands...

People in the house of CORRADO are very amusing...
The want you to do one thing,
And when you start to do it,
They get mad at you for not doing another thing...

Ho-hum...

I'm working my ass off..
Doing my best to get high grades,
And every SINGLE time mudra asks me to wash the dishes,
She asks me like I'M NOT DOING A DAMN THING.
DOYYY!!!

I'M STUDYING!!!
HAVE YOU SEEN MY EYEBAGS!!!
THEY CAME FROM ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OF STUDYING!!!

GRRR!!!

...

So next time you ask me to do something,
Please don't talk to me like I'm some idiot who doesn't work a finger.

...

A little bit of ranting...

...

Gotta go back to homework.

Cheers!

Sagad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number