SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Steph...

REMINDER:
CBOX: END OF THE BLOG.
SO HAVE THE PATIENCE TO SCROLL DOWN AND TYPE.

I didn't really feel like posting,
But I read Steph's blog...
and I copied this off her..

1.Dapat ba gwapo?
Not really, pero better pag gwapo...

2.Matalino?
Of course... Always been in my standards...

3.Preferred Age?
Preferrably older than I am... but who knows?

4.Preferred Height?
Basta taller than me...

5.How about sense of humor?
PLEASE!

6.How about piercings?
none, one, or a lot... don't care, as long as he hasn't got one down under...XP

7.Accepts u for who u are?
Of course...

9.Mushy or no?
NOT MUSHY... I like him mushy when we're alone....XP

10.Thin or Fat?
Not thin... I don't wanna look like a 10! But not fat either...

11.Moreno or Chinito or Mestis0?
any or all? wakekek.

12.Long Hair or Short Hair?
As long as it looks good on him...

13.Plastic or Metal?
Whatthe?!

14.Smells good?
I lurve it when I guy smells oh so manly... ahehe...XP

15.Smoker?
I'll take it..

16.Drinker?
Sure... I'm a drinker too...

17.guy-next-door type?
Okay I guess...

18. Musically inclined?
I fall for them everytime...

19.Plays Piano?
why not?

20.Plays bass and acoustic guitar?
HOTNESS!!!

21.Plays violin?
Hahaha... falling even more! gentle... haha... gentle...

22.Sings very good?
Oh please give him to me...

23.vain?
Could be, but not vainer than me... (is vainer a word?)

24.With Glasses?
Looks cute...XP

25. With Braces?
Not when I have braces... I don't want sparks when we kiss... hehe.. good thing I don't have
braces

26.Shy type?
NO WAY!!! I WANT A GUY WITH BALLS!!

27. frm ADMU or DLSU?
Pwede Beda? hehe... but anywhere is fine...XP

28.Active or Passive?
Active...

29.Sporty or couchpotato?
Couchpotato...XP so we can spend the whole day together... wakekek.

30.Singer or Dancer?
both..

31.suplado?
No way... suplados are not for me...

32.hiphop?
cool!

33. earrings?
I don't mind...

34.mr. count-my-ex-till-u-drop?
Sure... I'll make him stay with me... XD

35.dimples?
GOGOGO!!!XP

36.bookworm?
Loving it...

37. mr. love letter?
Corny but sweet...XP

38.flirt?
Sure... but he'll stop when he meets me...

39.poem writer?
Sent from heaven...

40.serious?
Only a little...

41.galante?
Show me the money!!!

42.campus crush?
Hard to get... out of my league, but if I can... SURE!!!

43.painter?
Hoping he'll paint me...

44.religious?
Goes to Mass every Sunday...

45.alaskador?
Why noT?

46.computer games geek? Or internet freak?
As long as he teaches me DOTA... cool...

47.speaks 20 languages?
Rizal, is that you?

48.nahanap mo na ba sya?
I did, but he hasn't found me yet... :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number