SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back...

AS ALWAYS...
A REMINDER.
MY CBOX IS DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...
HAVE THE PATIENCE TO SCROLL DOWN AND TYPE.

I've been posting a lot of shit lately,
But none of it is telling about me...

Yes, most of my posts have been concentrated on someone...
But that isn't the only thing that hasn't happened to me.
MY WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ONE PERSON...
Just so you'll know.

Anyway,
I got most of my midterm grades.
I'm pretty satisfied...
My highest was 1.75 and my lowest is 2.5(ertsci)
I'll do better for the finals.

Chico went to school today.
That was a blast..
I missed him...
And the old FAC...
But heck, change happens.

We had the Filipino thing today.
Loads of food...
But as always,
I didn't eat anything.
This is getting very weird already.
I thinkl I have an eating disorder...
But it doesn't really look like it...
Wakekek.
there was a bunch of bull and crap that happened before anyone ate.
Damn...
100 pesos for 2 glasses of buko juice?!?!
What a rip-off..

We didn't have English,
so Chico, MJ, my beloved Papau and moi went to Mcdo.
We had a lot of fun...
But I had to fetch my brother, so I had to go early.
They went with me...
We were supposed to walk to mama's office,
But our uncle fetched us.
Haaay...
And I thought I could walk with my friends.

Anyway,
Life's not being too tough on me.
Maybe Life thought I needed a break.
I've been living hell on earth for the past three weeks.
I still got problems,
But I can handle it.

...

I've had a cold for three weaks now.
I can't even hear anything from my right ear...
I think I'm going deaf.
I'm taking all kinds of meds now.
I suddenly miss the smell of cigarette smoke...
And the sound of small things...

...

I've been doing a lot of people-wathcinhg lately.
It's always fun for me...
I get to notice everything...
From the big things to the smallest details...
But sometimes it's also hard,
Because I suddenly blurt out odd things that I notice.

...

Bryanboy: my new idol.
He is soooooooooo amazing!
How I wish my blog was as great as his...
I commend him for his courage and confidence to put his life on blog.
How I wish I was as famous as him...
So my life wouldn't be this crappy.
And I'd probably be able to go around the world like him...
And buy all the expensive-crap-but-I-don't-need-and-can-buy-a-cheaper-version like him...
XP
Bryanboy: You rock!
Macrise loves Bryanboy!

...

Chico:
You are the greatest effing friend I could have!
You make things easier for me...
Too bad you dropped.
Oh well.
I can still see you anyway, right?
haha...
You still owe me a movie, dinner, and a new pair of shades.
HAHA

...

Congrats to Guds and Papau!
Wish you all the best!
Mwahmwahmwah!!!
XP

...

Wow,
I started 7 pm...
I ended at 9:30...

...

I think this is a long post...

...

WHADYATHINK?!

...

Anyway...

Just goes to show you that I have other things in mind...

Other than that asshole...
That I like so much...

HAHA.

So there.

Till next time,

Cheers!

SAGAD!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, September 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MaC,,, StrEZ Lng YAn... mag VAliUm ka NAh... Heheh Jowk.. LAm Mo mac... RemMEbr wer So cOoL na Lht tlga mSYa... i miZ doZ dayZ... cGuro it wont ever happen uLit... i guez tau2 nLng... HehE... wlang kliMuTAn... remeber U stiL owe Me yOur Old SHades... HehE... your 1 of therson i can rily trust... smile everyday.. kc yan lng ang libre ngaun... lht may V.A.T. na

 
At 7:42 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

hay chico... asteeg k tlga..

il smile for you dod...

il give you my shades if you give me my movie dinner, and a new pair of shades.

HAHA.

tangna, kelangan ko nga ng valium...

ahehe..

magpapainom ako...
para kitakits uleht.

ahehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number