SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Stuff...

I have been deprived of the net for 2 weeks.
BUT IT FEELS LIKE AN ETERNITY!!!

I gave it that title because I want to talk about sooo many stuff...

First of all...
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE DROP THE SUBJECT OF POSERS!!!!
I was mad.
Like Mrs. Benitez said before, I let my emotions talk... not my mind.
And it's my effing blog!
Please don't dictate what and what I shouldn't post in it.
So please don't talk about it like it's Watergate...
The Philippines has loads of problems....
Don't busy yourselves with mine...

Next topic.
Kids.
NO, I don't have any...
But my two nephews came by two weeks ago...
And they were just the cutest things!
I realized...
I wnna have kids too...
BUT NOT NOW.
maybe tomorrow.
JOKE.
HAHA.

The other thing I wanna talk about...
Is Puerto..
I got to scratch off one more thing from my wish list!
I went back to Puerto last week..
And this time,
I went with the whole family- even my father!
It's my dad's first vacation... ever.
You see,
Papa always had to work...
Now,
I think he had a really good time...
especially because everything was FREE!!
HAHA...

Last thing:
Love at first sight.
It's never true.
So to that person who said he had love at first sight with me...
Better get your eyes checked.
You might need glasses.
Or a reality check.
That I just don't like you.

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger claude dietrich said...

Last thing:
Love at first sight.
It's never true.

---> tama yan.XD

 
At 2:01 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

Preach papa Tricco!!!
HAHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number