SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Woah...

Cloud nine...
Seventh Heaven...
Whatever you wanna call it...
I don't care!
I'm just so high from what happened last night!

So I went to the Claret soph's night...
And guess who was there?
Guy 1 and Guy 2!!!
Guy 1 was seated on the next table,
And Guy 2 was going to play in a band!
Guy 1 was a friend of the coyfriend of Bebe...
But I still wasn't introduced.
I don't really care...
It's actually kind of funny,
I've been ym-ing him for the longest time...
And still doesn't know that I'm that girl...
hehehe...
SUCKER.
Then, I found out that guy 2 is a bassist.
And the vox too!
Coolness!!!
The only bad thing was...
They both had girlfriends.
Damn.
Oh well.
All I know is that everyone else says that I look waaayyy hotter than the girlfriends.
HAHA.

Oh.
And I also modeled that night. (is that even a word?)
I was with Bebe and Elle, and someone asked if we wanted to model...
Of course we said yes!
It was okay...
But there was this guy he was feeling himself too much...
A**HOLE.

That was just the appetizer...
The main course was...
JOIN THE CLUB!!!

There were only a few people left...
Well... too bad for them!!!
We had one hell of a good time!
Knowing there were only two SHSians there, (the other was me)
I didn't even try to be refined or anything like that...
Picture me, in high heels, jumping up and down and howling.
That's how I looked like.
I didn't even stop there.
I went up the stage and took a pic with Congie Lulu!
He was really nice about it...
He was actually the one who said thank you..

After the the concert-thingy,
We ran outside for pics and autographs...
We first took a pic with Pao,
Then some small talk...
Then with Congie...
Again more small talk...
Then BIboy...
Ang more small talk...
My brother told Biboy about the guitar lessons...
And more talk...
Then Migs...
AND MORE SMALL TALK!!!
These guys ROCK!!!
They are FOR REAL!!!
They even asked from what school I was...
They were really really really really nice!!!
Then we got there autographs...
I got Conjie to sign my BAND AID ticket...
Then Migs and Biboy signed my bro's CHUCKS!!!
ASTEEG!!!
They rock!!!
AS IN!!!

We went home past midnight...
We were still high from what happened...
It was just wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
BUT IT WAS.
I slept dreaming of Join the Club...
Hhhaaayyyy...

I'll post the pics when I get them...
KIM AND STEPH...
YOU SHOULD"VE BEEN THERE!!!
WAHOO!!!!
JTC!!!
SAGAD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number