SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Fic...

No, not a fanfic.
I just wanna tyoe up a story...
Feeling a bit inspired lately... haha.
Unfortunately, not on the romantic side.
It just seems like my life is starting to become a teenage telenovela again.

I got an idea already...
But i dunno how I'll start or end it...
Ho-hum...
I'll do it anyway.
Hopefully I'll be done by Christmas.

Few things I haven't told you:
My new section is 1-DAC.
I'm the onle FACer there!
Waaaa... I miss everyone.
But I'm holding on, though.

...

Uh,
I forgot the other thing...
I'll update when I remember.
Harhar.

And as promised,
Few more things that I got from www.blogthings.com:
I got very surprised with these answers!
harhar.
Enjoy!


You're Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So
sad.

How Sarcastic Are You?



The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that
you're loved.
You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one
you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a
commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as
sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love,
but you won't fall for it easily.

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?



You Are 46% Selfish
You are quite balanced. You are able to compromise when it's in the best interests of those
involved.But you're no pushover. If something is important to you, you'll get it!

How Selfish Are You?



Your Celebrity Baby Name Is...
Zola Angel

What's Your Celebrity Baby
Name?



Your Russian Name Is...
Nadya Zhenechka Solovyov




Your Stripper Song Is
I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears
"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."
You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!

What Song Should You Strip
To?



You Are 63% Vain
You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind
them.

How Vain Are You?



You Are 68% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

How Evil Are You?



Your Hair Should Be White
Classy, stylish, and eloquent.You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.




You Are 20% Weird
Not enough to scare other people...But sometimes you scare yourself.

How Weird Are You?
Fuck.
Sorry for that.
I don't know what happened.
The codes are all fucked up, so no pics.
Oh well.
Read it anyway if you like.
Update:
To "nathan"
Whoever you are,
Don't go BSing me coz you're the one visiting my narcissistic shrine.
Don't you have anything better to do?
Do you love me that much that you spend time reading my shit and comment on it.
I won't get mad at you.
You're probably some pathetic bitch who fucks himself while watching anime.
Cheers dahling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number