SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ego...

Seriously.
You've got to stop taking over the reins!
It's MINE.
Not YOURS.
Now everything is all fucked up.

I swear...
If my priorities are jeopardized,
I will forget our bond,
And you will SUFFER.

I've got too much to handle.
I don't need your teenage drama to get in my way.
Too much ego.
You got enough ego for a team of football players.

Whew.
Now that we got that out of the way,
Let me talk to you about my day.

I had a hefty breakfast,
Courtesy of my mom...
I had macaroni soup and a little of the Jollibee SUPER BREAKFAST JOYS.
I also had a pack of bread pan and Honey Stars.
Yum!

I went to school around 10...
We weren't supposed to have classes,
but our prof changed her mind.
I almost got the cell number of the hotties,
But I played innocent and changed my mind.
Oh,
I think I have a distant relative in class.
His last name is my mother's last name.
Turns out he's from the States,
and he sounds like Jay-R.
He looks nice, though.

After SOCAN,
We had ALGEBRA.
Gawd,
i don't know if I'll laugh or spite her.
I chose laugh.
I had one too many experiences with spiting teachers.
And it ain't pretty.

I had a break from 1:30 to 3:00.
Rose and I had lunch at KFC.
Jolas, Zol, Dana, Rizza, Keren and Charles went to KFC too.
Fucking accounting homework.
Jolas and Zol are an amusing pair.
They're fun...
I suddenly missed THE BOYS.
*sniff*
I miss treating them to lunch,
I miss helping (ehem, doing) them in their homeworks...
I miss joking around with them.
And yes, I even miss the one who hurt me so bad.

Anyway,
We went back to school before 3 pm for Accounting.
I saw two friends talking...
Yikee..
Harhar.
I sort of understood what sir Alajar said,
But I was too tired to think.
Even now I'm too tired to think.
That's why I'm blogging instead of doing my homework.
...
Speaking of that,
I finally got the courage to ask my father to get me a tutor.
I still can't believe he said yes!
And we don't even have to pay,
Coz Papa had a client that is an accountant
And he is willing to do anything for my dad.
And my mom's cousin is a CPA... (I never knew that!)
And also the mayor of their town in Laguna.
I also have a distant uncle who is a CPA (again?!?!)

Why did they show up only now?
Actually,
My parents already know that we have relatives as CPAs...
They just want me to suffer.
...
Nah.
They just want me to make it on my own.

...

Which is so fucking unfair!
They are so proud...
They don't even ask help for MY education.
And who will they get mad at when I fail?
ME.
Who will they shun?
ME.
Who will they disown?
ME.

*sigh...*

This just in:

My SOOPER RIGHTEOUS BROTHER strikes again.
I was asking Mama to buy siopao for us
Since I'm so tired from the accounting thing
And I'm sure that the rest of the family wouldn't mind
If they had food in their mouths.
So my cousin went out to buy siopao and ice cream (my dad's request).
My other cousin and I were excited when my other cousin showed up.
Unfortunately, the "siopao store" wasn't there anymore,
And the ice cream flavor that we wanted wasn't available.
My mom was ging to send my cousin to Fairview to buy the food...
But my HOLIER THAN THOUGH brother told my mom not to.
He said we didn't need any food... we're already full.
Bullshit.
I needed a little indulgence...
Being deprived of such in a long time.
That was supposed to be it.
I am very shallow when it comes to that kind of thing.
But my brother had to deprive me of that.
Grr.
Too proud.
Ego.
He thinks he's so good,
When he's the cause of my little brother's low self- esteem.

So...
Theme for today?
EGO.
PRIDE.

Whew.
I sooo need a shrink.

Bryanboy,
If you ever get to visit this,
Please advice!

Cheers!
SaGaD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number