SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Clarify...

I just want to say...

To those who are asking...

I WON'T SAY THE NAMES!!!

Yes, I'm mad...

But I'm not delirious enough to say the names on the net...

Let them guess...

Don't care if you get mad...

I'll never see you again anyway.

Besides, if you don't get my point- that's coz you weren't given that name.

If that name was yours, I wouldn't take it from you.

I expected you to do the same.

But you didn't.

So if you're mad,

I'M NOT SORRY.

It's just that I demand respect- because I give you respect.

SO DEAL WITH IT.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

let them be mac.

if they want that, let them have that.

basta we know what's real and what's not.

teka, kailan nila sinabi un?

na grad ball girls sila?

 
At 8:05 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

tingnan mo yung mga nagpost sa album ng bloomfields...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number