SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Earrings...

No, I didn't buy new earrings...
Nor will I tell the whole world about my new earrings...
Just read...
And you'll see why.
HAHA.

I haven't been sleeping right for the past two days.
It's not that I'm complaining,
It's just that it's something new:
My parents letting me stay out until morning...
HAHA.

Anyway...
I have these pair of earrings...
That everythime I wear them,
I get to meet and/or spend time with the people I want to spend time with.
Example:
Join the Club,
Sugarfree...
and...
THE BLOOMFIELDS!!!

Golly gee...
now I call them my groupie earrings...
funny.

So...
Thursday night:
My parents allowed me to go to Aruba.
With Kim and her family of course...
We saw Elle there too...
We thought that the Bloomfields were on at 9 pm,
So I told my mom to fetch me around midnight,
but lo and behold...
Blooomfields started at 11!
I downed the whole martini just to forget about what will happen to me after that night
(a whole lot of sh*t)
We had a blast!
I know Kim would never forget that birthday with...
And so would I!

Danced with JJ...
Even got a kiss...
(it was actually a beso-beso, but let me dream on...)
Said hi...
They remembered us...

NOw we have a name...
GRAD BALL GIRLS!
cutie...
(pending name for band)
haha....

When they finished at 1,
I found my phone...
with 36 missed calls...
and 18 messages.

But they still didn't get mad...
I fell asleep at 2.
Woke up at 4...
for my college orientation.
With 2 martinis still buzzing in my head.
Good thing there was a nice guy there...
Thanks Tolits...

I went to Kim's house...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Tricco was there...
Duh...
Boyfriend.
MaSteKi was complete.
I felt a little noukschlab-ish...
But I ignored it...

Again...
I got home at 2..
Woke up at 4 (AGAIN)
so...
I have the biggest eyebags today...
And also THE BIGGEST SMILE!!!

So...
I better end this...
Steph wants me to stop...
hehe...
I'll be asleep within 5 minutes after finishing this post.

LAST NOTE!
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!
GRAD BALL GIRLS!!!
GROUPIES!!!

... I want another bloomfields night...
...hope the groupie earrings will work...

END.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Izzie said...

c mika to...
sa tuesday sa dish, 9:00 Bloomfields!!!!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger xathanael said...

ay mukhang di ako pwede sa tuesday pero guess what crush rin ni ate si Jay jay sa bloomfields... wahihihi ang saya noh???? Pero yang earrings mo... hmmm... sige nga subukan natin some other time... wahahaha

 
At 7:59 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

golly gee... BLOOMFIELDS!!!
Ibang level na 'to...
groupies!!!
Steph,
wanna try my earrings?
:))

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number