SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Earrings...

No, I didn't buy new earrings...
Nor will I tell the whole world about my new earrings...
Just read...
And you'll see why.
HAHA.

I haven't been sleeping right for the past two days.
It's not that I'm complaining,
It's just that it's something new:
My parents letting me stay out until morning...
HAHA.

Anyway...
I have these pair of earrings...
That everythime I wear them,
I get to meet and/or spend time with the people I want to spend time with.
Example:
Join the Club,
Sugarfree...
and...
THE BLOOMFIELDS!!!

Golly gee...
now I call them my groupie earrings...
funny.

So...
Thursday night:
My parents allowed me to go to Aruba.
With Kim and her family of course...
We saw Elle there too...
We thought that the Bloomfields were on at 9 pm,
So I told my mom to fetch me around midnight,
but lo and behold...
Blooomfields started at 11!
I downed the whole martini just to forget about what will happen to me after that night
(a whole lot of sh*t)
We had a blast!
I know Kim would never forget that birthday with...
And so would I!

Danced with JJ...
Even got a kiss...
(it was actually a beso-beso, but let me dream on...)
Said hi...
They remembered us...

NOw we have a name...
GRAD BALL GIRLS!
cutie...
(pending name for band)
haha....

When they finished at 1,
I found my phone...
with 36 missed calls...
and 18 messages.

But they still didn't get mad...
I fell asleep at 2.
Woke up at 4...
for my college orientation.
With 2 martinis still buzzing in my head.
Good thing there was a nice guy there...
Thanks Tolits...

I went to Kim's house...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Tricco was there...
Duh...
Boyfriend.
MaSteKi was complete.
I felt a little noukschlab-ish...
But I ignored it...

Again...
I got home at 2..
Woke up at 4 (AGAIN)
so...
I have the biggest eyebags today...
And also THE BIGGEST SMILE!!!

So...
I better end this...
Steph wants me to stop...
hehe...
I'll be asleep within 5 minutes after finishing this post.

LAST NOTE!
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!
GRAD BALL GIRLS!!!
GROUPIES!!!

... I want another bloomfields night...
...hope the groupie earrings will work...

END.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger B said...

c mika to...
sa tuesday sa dish, 9:00 Bloomfields!!!!!!

 
At 7:59 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

golly gee... BLOOMFIELDS!!!
Ibang level na 'to...
groupies!!!
Steph,
wanna try my earrings?
:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number