SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Yellow...

Lady Luck came back to me!

I guess the devil got tired of playing pranks on me and he finally let me live my life.

I just reread my previous post,

And it seems so far away now.

The day after I posted that,

everything changed.

And I mean everything.

Hahahahaha.

I guess it's about time that I become happy.

And really mean it.

Yeah, yeah.

I know this never lasts long.

But damn I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself.

I'm tired of being desperate.

I'm tired of crying my eyes out, while the rest of the world laughs at man's stupidity.

Hahahaha.

But I will never forget it.

It will always be a part of me.

It made me Macrise.

It made me Maccer da Packer.

It will always be my Billy in Ally McBeal.

It will always be my Doc Jun of Nani.

Hahahaha.

So spare me the sermons.

I already know it by heart.

And yes, I AM OVER IT.

HAhahahaha.

Have you hear what I have been doing lately?

You'll be surprised.

Just let me be.

Let me play.

Let me have fun with my playmates.

Hehe.

Now for those who have been reading my blog will ask:

Why the fuck is the title yellow?

Answer:

Because I wore a yellow shirt that day.

Hahahaha.

Peace y'all.

Cheers!

SaGaD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number