SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Luck...

It seems lady luck left me for good.

This year has definitely made me more miserable. (talk about emo)

I know, I know...

There are also a lot of things to be thankful for.

But I'm only human.

And I'm never contented.

And this is my blog.

And I can write any rant that I want.

Is that even correct grammar?

Anyway.

The start of the year was alright at first

But my heart was ripped by the end of summer.

Followed by a corrupted memory card

Then a broken phone

Then losing money

Then losing my unlimited access lrt card.

WTF????

Was I that bad that Santa contacted Satan to punish me???

Ho hum.

I think I left my lrt card at the juice stand in Anonas...

i'll go there tomorrow,

Hopefully I left it there and "ate" was kind enough to keep it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number