SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Progress...

Mama Bear called be at 11:30 pm.

I was close to my REM stage, and it was the first time in a very long while that I got to sleep early.

I wasa bit pissed, but it was Kim!

And the next words I heard on my cell made me lightheaded.

"Nag email na sila.."

Of course I was happy!

But I was too sleepy to let it all in...

So anyway,

I checked my mail and there it was.

I just have to brag about it!

hahaha

Hey you guys! :)

Sorry it took so long for us to get back to you, things are really hectic at the station now with so many events coming up. :) Tin here, I know I met some of you in the "judgement room" at the auditions, but there are also a couple who I didn't get to meet. :(

Anyhoo, congratulations again for making the cut this year! :) We have a meeting at the station on MONDAY, APRIL 21, at 4:30pm. It's going to be our first ever meeting, so it would be great if everyone could show up, we'll let you know about what we plan on doing with you guys so it's suuuuuuuper imperative that you all be there. :) There are 20 of you now, and we're planning on cutting that number in half - yes only half (or maybe less pa) of you will REALLY get into the program and get to train with the best djs in the country today - Boom Gonzales, CJ the DJ, Big Daddy Jake, the Boys, Mo Twister, etc. :) Attendance is going to count for a lot, we can use it as a gauge as to how committed you are to the program. :)

We're located at UNIT 907 PARAGON PLAZA EDSA CORNER RELLIANCE MANDALUYONG CITY. It's the building with the huge-ass antenna on the rooftop and mga chandeliers sa 2nd floor. You can't miss it. :)

Again, congratulations on making it and good luck on the next stage of eliminations! :)

kisses and cashmere,
Tin Gamboa
Magic 89.9 :)

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT??? HAHAHAHA!!!!

MY DREAM IS REALLY COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

i hope to meet tonytoni na!

haaaaaay.

I'll tell you guys all about it right after.

ANYWAY...

on other parts of my life:

school: midterms! im doing okay, but i know i should do better.

am excited about the debate in polsci!

havent done that in a while.

my so-called love life: it was rocky for a while(more like 4 days..)

but it got better din.

what ca i say?

i love him!

hahahaha.

(to the rat, try and tell this to the authorities and you are gonna be screwed for life!)

summer: my great summer getaway is san beda college!

but i did go to laguna and quezon, and il be booked the rest of the weekends of april!

it's gonna be fun!

so that's it....

il update when i can!

sagad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number