SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Limbo...

I dunno why.

Actually I do, I just don't want it to be the sole reason.

But I guess it is.

Weird, ain't it?

I'm usually accustomed to the weirdness that I go through.

BUT THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

It's unfair.

I don't think the other party is going through hell.

How come I can't live right?

I already know the answer.

I just think it's so unfair.

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghh.

i hate this.

i can't even think straight.

My insomia is getting worse.

Can anyone help me please?

gaaah.

this lil girl is going crazy.

what can i say.

nuthin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number