SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Weather...

Damn the weather.

Stormy or fair, friends should always be there.

I know I'm no fair-weathered friend.

But I realize I have quite a number of them.

So...

TO ALL MY FAIR-WEATHERED FRIENDS:

I have been there for you ever since.

I have been with you in your triumphs.

I have been with you in your failures.

I have been with you in your joy.

I have been with you in your pain.

You confide with me your secrets.

You confide with me your fears.

You confide with me your everything.

And I swear them all to secrecy.

I am not asking for any recognition.

Or anything in return.

All I am asking for...

Is be a true friend, nothing more.

More often than not, I feel neglected, taken for granted.

The underdog of the group, though I'm heftier in size.

And that just isn't right.

I AM NOT SOMEONE YOU STEP ON.

I AM NOT SOMEONE YOU NEGLECT.

I AM NOT SOMEONE YOU TAKE FOR GRANTED.

In truth, you need me more thatn I need you.

But I don't want to lose the friendship.

I care for you too much.

So please,

I hope you get to read this.

And may there be some kind of intervention.

So that you start to know how I'm feeling.

But if all else fails,

And your thick heads won't get it,

I'll say this to you...

MY FAIR-WEATHERED FRIENDS:

SCREW YOU!!!

...

...

...

whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number