SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Provocation...

I am provovocative.

But not promiscuous.

Why say that?

Last night, a friend tinkered with something in me.

I couldnt get it off me.

Well now I want to say to everyone the real reason why.

I have three reasons why I am like this.

1. It's my image. I'd rather be the provocative, confident, close to obnoxious but fun to be with fat girl than just the fat girl. It's more interesting.

2. It's my wall. The guys know I can make jokes about things that oither girls can't, but they also know they can't touch me. I prefer that than being quiet but easy. Yes, I tease... but I will always be a prude. Spending 12 years in the convent with a blue castle taught me that.

3. This is how I hide my insecurities. Yes. I am very insecure. Let's just not even go there.

And besides, I'd rather be provocative than promiscuous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number