SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Retribution...

I swear.

Revenge is the only thing in my mind right now.

DAMNIT.

HOW DARE YOU.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

YOU HAVE JUST GONE TO FAR.

The INTERNET is MINE.

It is MY PLACE FOR SOLACE.

So you have no right of censoring whatever the hell I post here.

I am not afraid if people will see what I post.

That's the point of posting it on the net.

DUH.

Because there is NOTHING WRONG with what I post.

And don't tell me that you care.

If you care, you'd talk to me straight.

And not drag it out.

And I have the right to get mad at people.

You can't dictate my emotions.

AND I AM NOT GOING WAYWARD.

I'M A FRICKIN ANGEL.

NO VICES.

WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU WANT?

And my so-called lovelife is none of your business.

If you were taught to be an elitist bitchy snob, then be that way.

But I am not.

So back off.

You have no say on who I like.

Whether he is rich or poor, smart or stupid.

Or I might not like boys... I might be into girls for all you know.

Whatever.

And I have gone through more bullshit than you have ever imagined.

So don't you DARE do this shit to me again.

Coz I swear you WILL get it.

...

...

...

Oh, and read my other post.

I AM NOT PROMISCUOUS.

BEEYOTCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number