SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally...

All i needed to do was sign in here in Bedanet!

Damn...
I've been trying really ard to blog...
But to no avail because my pc at home won't let me sign in...

How long has it been???
A month again???

Damn.

This blog has missed so much of my so-called fucked up life.

It would be nonsense if I post everything here...
Because it would be as long as a novel...

...So I'd rather write one instead.

I got a "book idea" coming up,
But I can only start it this summer...

Finals are coming up and it's crunch time.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
I'm so afraid to fail Accounting.

Anyway....

Enough verbal diarrhea.

The latest thing I've been busy with is video editing.
I LOVE IT!
I edited our documentary and an MTV for Theology...

It got me thinking..
I should've gone to fim school instead.
I would've been happier there...

Haha.

...

...

...

I would be dead if my father ever reads this.

But then again, he has no idea how to use the PC
aside from playing solitaire...


Another thing:

My non-existent lovelife is starting to fill up again...

Sort of.

He likes me...
I like him.

Only problem is,
We've only known each other for three days.

Instant attraction?

I dunno.

I'll be careful though...
I have no idea where this will lead me.

He's already working...
He's the "streetsmart" kind of guy...

If ever my dad sees him,
He'll definitely say NO!

How did I meet him?

...

...

...

He's the editor of my videos.

Whew.

So there.

I have to get to class now...

I'll post maybe after my finals and PAPAT...

...hopefully I get to the PAPAT.

Cheers!

SaGaD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number