SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Return...

Gosh it's been a long time.
A lot has happened to me the past month...
I passed Accounting...
I won in a cheerleading thingy...
I won in a quiz bee thingy...
I had a retreat...

I told you a lot has happened.
I've been really busy.
I can barely get decent hours of sleep so I decided to stop blogging for a while.

And now I'm back!
And I love it...

Anyway...
It's Hearts day today
And I am bitter.
I hate this day.
I even wore black to show how much I resent it.
Ugh...

Well I have a lot to do...
But I'll do my best to post again tomorrow.

Cheers!
SaGaD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number