SAGAD, the CHAIN GANG and LATINO HEAT

IDOLIZE NONE, RESPECT ALL. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT. SAGAD.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ball...



Why go straight to the ball and not the grad?
Let's just say I'd rather not talk abut the unpleasant things in life...

So lets go straight to the ball.


I was the first one there,
Because my mom had to be early for the photo shoots...
as in 5:30 EARLY!!!
So I was the first one in the shoot...
They made me do a Marylin Monroe pose...
Gosh...
I thought my boobs were gonna pop out..
hehe.

Steph and Kim came a little later...
Wait.
I mean Steph came late...
KIM MUCH MUCH LATER...
HAHA.

So there we were...
we had tons of fun...
Ate a lot of food...
Drank mocktails...
And the real thing...


BLOOMFIELDS ROCK!!!
Haha...
Hotties...
All of them...
Gosh...
Kim and I had a blast playing groupie...
HAHA.
Now I have a new career...
:D

I was having a pretty malicious night...
haha.
Seeing guys undress...
Golly gee...
Behave.

So there.

We went home past midnight...
We dropped Steph at their house...(is that correct grammar?)
We got home around 1:30 am...
I slept at 2:30.
Woke up late.
But I'm still high...

So,
after that...
I realized,
I will miss Sixtreme.
It really is MY BATCH.
I really feel I belong... even up to now.

Oh...
thanks Dichi for being our dancing buddy...
haha.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

hoy!

loko kayuo ah!

baket la ung pic natin diyan?

ptah, ganyanan na ah. bastos!

lumabas na boobs mo!!

wahehehehe, sige na, bad na kayo, alis na ako!!

chamnpola na aketch forever! wis aketch winnie ngayon!!

grr!!!
bad bad!!

hmph!!

diyan ka na!

 
At 10:15 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Maccer da Packer said...

hoy ka rin!
ikaw pa nagaleht!
lahat naman tayo nasiyahan!
alabshuu all...

 
At 12:51 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

nampotah, di naman ako galit eh, potahan naman eh.pakshyet, i saw how UST does with their theater. ayaw ko na dun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Can You Open My Safe?
1st Number:
It\\\'s part of my pin code in my cel..
2nd Number:
It\\\'s VERY OBVIOUS and BORING... but disarranged...
3rd Number:
They are always in default pin code numbers... Now if you don\\\'t get this you\\\'re not only stupid... you\\\'re clueless... HAHA. Peace mehn.
Enter Combination:
1st Number
2nd Number
3rd Number